RULES / AMATEUR STATUS SUB – COMMITTEE
LAU HUI KUI
YEOH CHIN NAM
CHEW FOOK KIONG
FUNCTIONS & AUTHORITIES
- To interpret and give decisions on the Rules of Golf and to refer such matters to the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews when necessary.
- To monitor and control its expenditure within the budget approved by Executive Committee and to report any deviations therefrom.
- To make regular reports to the Executive Committee and to submit major policy recommendations to the Executive Committee for decision.
- To conduct seminars and training on the Rules of Golf and to develop person competent to serve on a referees panel.
- To perform any other functions as may be delegated to it by the Executive Committee.