NATIONAL TEAM SUB-COMMITTEE
FUNCTIONS AND AUTHORITIES
- To be responsible for training of the National team or teams, to appoint coaches and to work with the coaches, players and the National Sports Council or other governments bodies.
- To be responsible for the selection of national teams representing the Country for which the Association is responsible subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- To appoint the Captain and/or Manager of any team selected, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee who may at their discretion themselves make the appointment.
- To prepare an annual budget to be approved by the Executive Committee and to monitor and control its expenditure within the approved budget and to report to the Executive Committee any deviations therefrom.
- To make recommendations to the Executive Committee regarding sponsorship for teams.
- To make regular reports to the Executive Committee and to keep the Executive Committee fully informed.
- To perform such other functions as may be delegated to it by the Executive Committee.