FUNCTIONS & AUTHORITIES
- The function and authorities of the Competitions Sub-Committee shall be to promote, organize and control such competitions, matches and events as the Committee may Determine and to carry on activities directly arising therefrom provided that all sponsorship and commercial activities connected therewith shall require the prior approval of the Executive Committee.
- To cause estimates of income and expenditure to be prepared for inclusion in the annual budget for approval by the Executive Committeeto monitor regularly income and expenditure against and to control expenditure within the annual budget and to advise the Executive Committee of any material variation.
- To monitor regularly income and expenditure against and to control expenditure within the annual budget and to advise the Executive Committee of any material variation.
- To establish limits of expenditure for employees, referees and other volunteers subject to the prior approval of the Executive Committee and control the authorization and and reimbursement of personal expenses incurred by them, so far as such expenditure and expenses fall to be charged against activities of the Competitions Sub-Committee.
- To appoints and oversee a referees ‘ panel to officiate at competitions organized by at competitions organized by the Competitions Sub-Committee, clubs, and other golfing organizations.
- To make regular reports to the Executive Committee and to keep the Executive Committee fully informed.
- To perform such other functions as may be delegated to it by the Executive Committee.