JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT SUB – COMMITTEE
TEOH PIEK KEE
LIM HOCK SENG
FUNCTIONS AND AUTHORITIES
- To be responsible for the development of junior golf and to produce a plan for its development which will include if deemed necessary the establishment of a separate body for junior golf.
- To appoint the personnel and develop the infrastructure necessary to achieve its Objectives.
- To increase the numbers of juniors playing golf and to popularize the sport amongst them.
- To provide competitions and training facilities for juniors.
- To prepare an annual budget to be approved by the Executive Committee and to monitor and control its expenditure within the approved budget and to report to the Executive Committee any deviations from the approved budget.
- To perform such other functions as may be delegated to it by the Executive Committee.