National Handicapping System Sub-Committee
MR. LOW TECK SAN
Functions and Authorities
The Handicap Sub-Committee shall consist of a Chairman and such person who are knowledgeable on handicap systems as he shall appoint subject to the approval of the Executive Committee. Members of the Handicap Sub-Committee shall serve for one year up to the next Annual General Meeting but may be re-appointed.
The functions and authorities of Handicap Sub-Committee shall be;
- to establish and regulate a national handicap system using the USGA Handicap System unless it is replaced by another system by the Executive Committee;
- to work with any operator for implementing the system;
- to monitor and control its income and expenditure within the budget approved by the Executive Committee and to report any deviations therefrom;
- to work with Affiliates and to assist them to use the national handicap system;
- to make regular reports to the Executive Committee and to keep the Executive Committee fully informed: and
- to perform such other functions as may be delegated to it by the Executive Committee.